Some numbers out of the summary I stumbled upon:
- There is more spending for learning and development. The increase averages 10-15%. The strongest spending growth is among small companies. Spending goes a.o. to leadership development and learning technologies.
- Classroom is the major delivery format, but its share decreases a bit and that of elearning increases a bit.
- Only 20% of companies track informal learning and only 8% have a strategy for it. More than half of companies expect to increase support for informal learning.
- Talent Management is on the rise.
- Learning functions look at their staffing, most are understaffed. Also outsourcing rises slighlty.
- In general, CLOs are more optimistic than a year ago.