Sep 19, 2009

Free/open source elearning authoring tool MOS

I haven't tried it out, but it looks good on screen: MOS.
In their own words:
"MOS Solo is a Windows application to create learning courses, presentations, assessments and surveys. The courses created are SCORM conformant and can be viewed in a LMS or directly on the Internet."

You can download and use it for free, but it is made by a company with add-on products, so not a Linux-like open source movement. And I couldn't see where to get the source code either, so I'm not sure where to place this one relates in the open source / commercial spectrum. Tut then again, I wouldn't know what to do with it.

2 comments:

eLearing tools said...

Hey, I've been looking for this since yesterday. Thanks for giving me the link and idea. I'm glad it's free

learn quran said...

Thanks for sharing.