Dec 29, 2008

New 6C learning site is live

The new 6C learning site is live.

It replaces the old one (on Dotnetnuke, and not updated for over two years) and also has the updated version of the framework. The useful stuff from the library on the old site is still available, along with a few overview presentations of the 6 areas: Concept, Computer Infrastructure, Content, Context, Collaboration, Coordination.

The new site has been made with the standard and free version of Google Apps, more specifically the Google Sites application. I must say I'm impressed by this new feature (a port from JotSpot that Google purchased). The only moderatly difficult part is to change the DNS records of my domain to point to the google services, but the applications are very easy to use. I also integrated the overview presentations directly from Google Docs. At first I tried to make them with 280slides.com. That must be the most beautiful web application I've seen to date, but it just was too slow to be any good to me, so I gave Google presentations a shot.

Oh, it's on www.6Clearning.com.

No comments: